Trusted Pest Control In Fort Lauderdale, FL
Overlooking Florida’s scenic southeastern coast, the bustling city of Fort Lauderdale is a cultural hub with ideal beaches. Fort Lauderdale is home to attractions like The Museum of Discovery and Science, countless local eateries, and idyllic spots like Las Olas Beach. Residents live in Fort Lauderdale both year-round and seasonally, for the mild conditions during winter and early spring. But with the constant humidity and warm summers come plenty of opportunities for pests to invade your home or business. At Pro Pest Control, we understand the local conditions and how they impact your daily life. With more than 30 years of experience in the pest control industry, we’re uniquely qualified to keep pests out of your home. Our emphasis has always been on proactive and reliable communication, affordable prices, and guaranteed results. For more information on how you can benefit from our services, contact us today!
Residential Pest Control In Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pests are constantly trying to gain access to your Fort Lauderdale home either to escape the conditions outside or in search of food and water. Either way, you need a team of pest control experts that will be there to get rid of pests no matter the season. At Pro Pest Control, we have more than 30 years of experience working with local homeowners to keep their homes pest-free. With our focus on affordable pricing, guaranteed results, and open communication, we’ve been able to make the process a seamless one. We begin every customer experience with a free quote, which is followed up by a thorough inspection of your home. During this time, we’re looking for current activity, hot spots, and any potential problems. Upon reviewing our findings, we customize a treatment plan to suit your needs. We treat both the inside and outside of your home, tending to the smallest cracks and landscaping in order to create the ultimate barrier around your property. And with routine follow-up services, we’re able to ensure that your home remains pest-free — we guarantee it. To learn more about our offerings, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Fort Lauderdale, FL
At Pro Pest Control, we believe that every business is different and that each proprietor could be better served by a unique treatment plan, rather than a cookie-cutter approach. That’s why we always provide commercial customers with a completely unique service every step of the way. Our process begins with a detailed inspection of your property and an assessment of our findings, during which we’ll construct a plan tailored to your objectives and industry standards. For more than 30 years, the team at Pro Pest Control has been the team that local businesses trust to not only get rid of pests but to keep them from returning. We know that as a business owner you have a lot going on, which is why we always offer flexible scheduling, reliable communication, a customer portal, guaranteed services, and affordable prices. For more information on how your business can benefit from professional pest control, contact us today.
Answering Fort Lauderdale's Most Frequently Asked Bed Bug Questions
One of the most commonly found pests in cities like Fort Lauderdale is bed bugs. To best protect yourself from them, here are some of the most commonly asked questions about this pest:
- How do I get bed bugs? Because these pests are parasites, they can be brought into your home in a multitude of ways. The most frequent offenders are: luggage and personal items after traveling, used furniture and mattresses, having a wildlife population on your property, and spending time in public spaces like the movies.
- What do the signs of bed bugs look like? Some of the most common signs of bed bug activity are bed bugs themselves, rust-colored staining on your sheets, shed body parts, eggs, eggshells, nymphs, fecal matter that resembles pepper flakes and waking up covered in bites that you don’t remember getting.
- Are bed bugs harmful to my health? The most imminent threats that bed bugs play to your health are the bites that they leave behind and any secondary infections that may come from scratching them. For some individuals, the body parts that bed bugs shed and their feces may instigate allergies and asthma attacks.
- How do I get rid of bed bugs? The safest, most complete way to get rid of bed bugs is to hire a professional. While DIY methods exist, they are costly, timely, and if not followed in exacting measures, may provide a bigger problem in the future.
For the complete removal of an active bed bug infestation and to protect yourself from future issues, contact Pro Pest Control today.
A Handy Guide To Keeping Ants Out Of Your Fort Lauderdale Home
Ants are everywhere in Fort Lauderdale's homes if you look closely enough. In order to keep them out of your home, try these few tips:
- Seal up the cracks and crevices around your home with caulk and use weather stripping to fill the gaps around your doors and windows.
- Store food in airtight containers.
- Use a garbage bin with a lid, take the trash out on a regular basis, checking for food residue between uses.
- Keep your home tidy and clean, paying special attention to crumbs and food.
- Address any areas of excess moisture like leaky pipes and faucets.
To keep ants out of your home for good, contact Pro Pest Control today.