Pest Solutions You Can Trust In Sunrise, FL
Incorporated in 1961, the community of Sunrise, FL, is a growing city with a small-town heart. The year-round pleasant weather and the iconic sunsets make this one place you won’t want to miss. It’s a South Florida gem, and very close to Miami. Who wouldn’t want to live here? Pests also love it here in Sunrise, and their presence is an ongoing problem that local property owners must deal with. The good news is you don’t have to deal with it alone.
Welcome to Pro Pest Control Inc., your hometown pest professionals. Since 1991, we’ve been offering complete pest control and lawn care services to properties throughout Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties, keeping South Florida pest-free and protected. Whatever kind of pest challenge you’re facing, you can count on us to bring you lasting protection you can count on. Call today to discuss your residential and commercial pest control needs.
Residential Pest Control In Sunrise, FL
To guard your Sunrise home against pest infestation, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Pro Pest Control Inc., we provide full coverage from a long list of common household pests, including ants, stinging insects, cockroaches, termites, rodents, bed bugs, fleas, ticks, and spiders. Our residential process includes:
- Determine the source of the problem.
- Identify entry points, cracks/crevices, and conducive conditions.
- Structural crack and crevice treatments.
- Move appliances and apply product to cracks and crevices.
- Treat areas of concern where customers are seeing pests.
- Interior baiting methods to manage pest activity.
- Exterior spray treatments around doorways, window sills, cracks/crevices, pavers, around pool areas, sidewalks, and foundation.
- Granular treatment on the lawn to treat specific problem areas.
- Take pictures and upload them to the customer portal to share with our clients.
- Annually for seasonal residents.
- Monthly/bi-monthly for pests.
- Quarterly/semi-quarterly for lawn care.
Throughout the entire process, we take pictures of our findings and our treatments and upload them to the customer portal to thoroughly share every detail with our customers. Our goal is to make everything as simple and easy as possible, bringing you pest-free conditions and stress-free living. Reach out today to learn more about our home pest control service plans.
Commercial Pest Control In Sunrise, FL
Pro Pest Control Inc. has serviced over 750 businesses, providing comprehensive coverage from commercial infestation. We’ve serviced all kinds of properties, such as office buildings, restaurants, common ground for neighborhoods, clubhouses, retails, and HOAs. We offer both general pest control and lawn care services, working hard to keep your business safe and fully functional.
Not only do we exterminate present pest populations, but we help educate you about what preventative measures to take to keep them from coming back. With monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly follow-up visits, and emergency and same-day services, you can count on us around the clock to take care of your commercial pest control needs, guaranteed. Call today.
What To Do When Mouse Traps Aren't Working In Your Sunrise Home
If you discover mice in your Sunrise home, it’s natural to spring into action and do what you can to get rid of them. Mousetraps are a common method homeowners utilize to control rodent activity around their homes, but a lot of the time, these traps don’t work. You put in a lot of time, effort, and money to get these traps set up, and when they fail to work, you feel defeated.
When mouse traps don’t work, it’s time to reach out to your local pest professionals. That’s the only guaranteed way to secure guaranteed protection from mouse activity. Our rodent control and prevention services give you and your loved ones reliable protection against infestation. So, reach out to us today, and we’ll set up your inspection right away.
Complete Guide To Effective Wasp Control In Sunrise
If you want to be proactive in your efforts to reduce the presence of wasps on your property, there are some preventative measures that you can take. The best way to minimize your exposure to wasps is to eliminate attractants, entry points, and conducive conditions throughout your property.
Here are some helpful ways to keep wasps away from your Sunrise property:
- Cover up any holes in the ground using cement or grass.
- Cover up any piles of exposed compost or decaying matter.
- Eliminate sources of food (both human and pet food) and never leave them outside.
- Keep all doors and windows shut when possible.
- Keep garbage cans tightly sealed.
- Pick up trash and clean spills as soon as they happen.
- Use caulking to seal cracks and crevices around the deck and porch.
- Use wasp-repelling plants like wormwood, marigold, mint, basil, and geranium
- Watch out for wasp nests in sheds, garages, wall cavities, etc.
If you suspect any wasp activity on your property, we recommend ongoing services from a team of qualified pest professionals. Pro Pest Control Inc. offers year-round stinging insect control and prevention solutions that protect Sunrise property owners from the dangers of wasp infestation. Contact us today to further discuss and learn more.